Deep Love Quotes Audio File
If you’re looking for inspiration to express your genuine feelings for someone, these deep love quotes can help!
Needless to say, love is so mysterious that it can affect someone even on their first meeting. However, it is difficult to express how you feel and how their simple smile melts your heart.
Love can drive you insane, and it can drive you insane enough to do things you never thought you’d do. Furthermore, love can be difficult because not everyone can reciprocate the love you can offer. So, if you’re looking for ideas on how to express your feelings, read these heartfelt love quotes.
Let’s get started!
You may also be interested in our collection of love quotes for him.
Best Deep Love Quotes
1. “There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
3. “Love is not about how many days, weeks, or months you’ve been together. It’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Anonymous
4. “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” – Elbert Hubbard
5. “When you are deeply in love with someone, their needs come well above yours even when you know that you are on equal grounds.” – Anonymous
6. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
7. “Let someone with a deep love to give, give that deep love to you, and what magic you’ll see.” – Jacques Demy
8. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Deep Love Quotes To Inspire You Give it a Chance
9. “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” – Ernest Hemingway
11. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
12. “Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to love life completely.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
13. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
14. “To love one person among this world’s many and to have loved each other deeply for a long while is beautiful.” – Do Jong-hwan
15. “My love is deep. The more I give to thee, the more I have. Both are infinite.” – William Shakespeare
16. “Love is like a seed. Once planted, you need to take good care of it, give it enough attention and care, and it will grow with roots so deep that you can never pull back out from it.” – Anonymous
17. “The deepest love you can get from someone is when they give you endless love, patience, and support, all while encouraging you to grow.” – Anonymous
18. “Kiss with your soul where lips can never reach. Touch with your eyes, penetrate deep. Love every part, fully complete.” – Melody Lee
19. “She wants love. A deep kind of love. Someone who loves to listen to her. Someone who touches her heart by his words and feelings.” – Anonymous
Deep Love Quotes to help you Express Your Sincere Affection
20. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
21. “I have no special gift. With deep love, I give what I have.” – Debasish Mridha
22. “In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.” – Anonymous
23. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
24. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
25. “Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.” – Crystal Woods
26. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
27. “Love doesn’t need a reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.” – Deepak Chopra
28. “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.” – Anonymous
29. “To be deeply in love is, of course, a great liberating force.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
30. “I never thought that I would one day see someone so perfect, but here you are. And how lucky I am to be in love with someone who is just as deeply in love with me as I am with her.” – Anonymous
Interesting Deep Love Quotes to Keep Your Relationship Strong
31. “Love is tough. Love survives through the worst of situations and thrives through hope. Even when things seem hopeless, love will find its way.” – Malika E. Nura
32. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
33. “You never know how deep love grows ’till you lose it. And you never, never, never realize it’s true for you until it’s gone.” – Isaac Hayes
34. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
35. “Deep love means you put your ego aside and accept unconditionally. It means you’re a little foolish. It means you’re living.” – Maxime Lagacé
36. “Love should be a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven.” – Bertrand Russell
37. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
38. “Love feels no burden, regards not labors, strives toward more than it attains, argues not of impossibility since it believes that it may and can do all things.” – Thomas à Kempis
Deep Love Quotes To Make Your Partner Smile
39. “You’re nothing short of my everything. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” – Anonymous
40. “My love for you runs deep like the bottomless sea, and it stretches as far as the eyes can see. That’s how much I love you.” – Anonymous
41. “So I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
42. “There is madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” – Leo Christopher
43. “I love you so deeply that I’m afraid of hurting you. At night I dream of you leaving, and I’d wake up with tears in my eyes in the morning. I need you.” – Anonymous
44. “I know that I am way too deeply in love with you when I glance at your smile and realize that I don’t want to live a single day without seeing it.” – Anonymous
45. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” – Simone Elkeles
46. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
Short Deep Love Quotes to Think About
47. “Love understands love. It needs no talk.” – Frances Ridley Havergal
48. “Love conquers all. Let us surrender to love.” – Virgil
49. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” – Khalil Gibran
50. “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
51. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
52. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
53. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
54. “I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.” – William Blake
55. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
56. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
57. “To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.” – Sophie Swetchine
58. “Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.” – Anonymous
59. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
60. “I knew why love was always described with eternity—a single minute stretched out for lifetimes.” – Shannon A. Thompson
Did These Deep Love Quotes Help You Better Understand Love?
Love can mean different things to different people. However, it is the same as the fact that you care about them and want the best for them at all times.
Furthermore, love gives us a sense of belonging that helps us get through the day despite adversity. So, keep the love alive for whoever you want to give it to. We hope that these deep love quotes inspire you to appreciate all of the love that life has to offer.
Which of these deep love quotes has helped you see love in a new light? Did we leave out any of your favorite deep love quotes? Please feel free to share them in the comments.