Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Quotes Audio File
If you’re a fan of “The Rock,” you’ll love this collection of Dwayne Johnson quotes that will motivate you to persevere in the face of adversity.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is an American actor, producer, and former professional wrestler. Despite his success, he maintains a humble demeanor and treats others with respect.
Furthermore, he encourages everyone to work hard and never give up on their dreams. Continue reading for more motivational quotes from this big guy with a soft and down-to-earth heart.
Start reading here.
Please also read Life is Hard Quotes for more motivation.
Famous Dwayne Johnson Quotes and Sayings
1. “Grind hard, shine hard.”
2. “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.”
3. “Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.”
4. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.”
5. “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!”
6. “Let your actions do your talking for you.”
7. “You either play the game or let the game play you.”
8. “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.”
9. “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy but being kind, in my opinion, is important.”
10. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
11. “When life puts you in touchy situations, don’t say ‘Why Me?’ Just say, ‘Try Me.’”
12. “I never want to just play in the game, I want to change the way the game is played.”
13. “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.”
14. “When you walk up to an opportunity door, don’t knock it. Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.”
15. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, ‘Oh sh*t, they’re up.’”
Inspirational Dwayne Johnson Quotes
16. “The first step to achieving your goal is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.”
17. “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.”
18. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.”
19. “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.”
20. “With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.”
21. “Think back to 5 years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.”
22. “Outwork all competition, be grateful for the grind, don’t run from your demons and if it ever becomes personal, then payback’s a bitch.”
Dwayne Johnson Quotes About Hard Work
23. “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.”
24. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.”
25. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.”
Dwayne Johnson Quotes About Success
26. “All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you.”
27. “If something stands between you and your success—move it. Never be denied.”
28. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
29. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.”
30. “Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.”
31. “Vision, guts and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always gotta have to have a shot at success.”
32. “Sometimes you find success and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.”
33. “Success isn’t always about ‘greatness,’ it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success.”
Dwayne the Rock Johnson Quotes About Wrestling
34. “I’ve always loved the showmanship of professional wrestling. While I love making movies, I love that platform, too.”
35. “My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.”
36. “WWE is a space where I thrived, and I loved, and I still do. I love connecting with an audience; that is the greatest thing about going back to WWE.”
Did These Dwayne Johnson Quotes Motivate You to Pursue Your Dreams Despite Setbacks?
Dwayne Johnson is best known as professional wrestler “The Rock,” but he is also a talented film actor who has appeared in The Rundown, The Scorpion King, and The Fast and Furious franchises. Prior to this fortune, he faced numerous challenges in his life that helped him grow as a person.
Everyone is bound to face adversity in their lives, but how they deal with these challenges will set them apart from others. Let us be like Dwayne in facing life’s challenges, knocking them down, and never giving up because quitting is not an option.
We hope that these Dwayne Johnson quotes motivated you to keep going and work harder to achieve your goals in life.
Which of these Dwayne Johnson quotes is your favorite? Did we miss any of your favorite Dwayne Johnson quotes? Please tell us in the comments.