Keep Pushing Quotes Audio File
These keep pushing quotes will inspire you to push forward and go beyond your limits in order to achieve your goals.
In our daily lives, we face a slew of challenges that sap our positive energy. These, however, should not prevent us from living the life we desire; instead, keep pushing until you succeed.
Challenges are only temporary, so you must keep pushing with all your might to survive. Furthermore, don’t settle for less; get out of your comfort zone and explore the real world.
Check out the full list of keep pushing quotes below to fuel your desire to keep moving.
You may also be interested in our know your worth quotes.
Best Keep Pushing Quotes
1. “Keep pushing. It will all be worth it.” – Anonymous
2. “Believe in yourself, and you will be unstoppable.” – Anonymous
3. “Perseverance means keep pushing.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
4. “When we push ourselves, we come back stronger.” – Anonymous
5. “Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
6. “Courage is not having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
7. “The secret to success is to keep pushing and stay focused.” – Anonymous
8. “No matter how dysfunctional your background, how broke or broken you are, where you are today, or what anyone else says, you matter, and your life matters!” – Germany Kent
9. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” – Germany Kent
10. “Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D Larson
11. “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr
Keep Pushing Quotes to Inspire You
12. “Push, persist until something happens.” – Anonymous
13. “I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.” – Anonymous
14. “Just keep pushing and stay focused. The hard work will pay off.” – Anonymous
15. “Do not wait to strike ’till the iron is hot. Make it hot by striking.” – William Butler Yeats
16. “Don’t stop. Push harder. Keep going.” – Anonymous
17. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
18. “It’s not who you are that holds you back. It’s who you think you’re not.” – Anonymous
19. “You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
20. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes, courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, ‘I’ll try again tomorrow.’” – Mary Anne Radmacher
21. “I put so much pressure on myself. I’m my toughest critic. I always push myself to go harder than I did last time.” – Polo G
22. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘You can do it,’ when things are tough.” – Richard M. DeVos
23. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
24. “Pat yourself on the back when you win, and when you don’t, just keep moving! So long as you don’t stop moving, soon you may realize just how close you are to winning!” – Chinonye J. Chidolue
Keep Pushing Quotes Through Difficult Times
25. “The only way out is through.” – Anonymous
26. “You’ll never find a better sparring partner than adversity.” – Walt Schmidt
27. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
28. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.” – Marilyn Monroe
29. “Keep positive and keep pushing on, and things will turn good.” – Conor McGregor
30. “Giving up will not help you advance forward. Keep pushing.” – Anonymous
31. “The most certain way to succeed is to just try one more time.” – Thomas Edison
32. “Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on, but you keep going anyway.” – Anonymous
33. “You don’t overcome challenges by making them smaller but by making yourself bigger.” – John Maxwell
34. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
35. “Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.” – Joseph Campbell
36. “Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal.” – Nathan Chen
37. “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight, and off you go.” – Nicole Kidman
Why You Need to Keep Pushing Quotes
38. “Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
39. “Keep pushing. The only way to get past is to go through it.” – Anonymous
40. “Difficulties increase the nearer we approach our goal.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
41. “Life is hard enough. Life is always going to be hard, so you need to push for what you want.” – Dizzee Rascal
42. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” – William James
43. “Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” – Gordon B. Hinkley
44. “I think we all strive to push ourselves to overcome our struggles, and when we do, we get to know ourselves better.” – Ann Bancroft
45. “The moment you want to quit is the moment you need to keep pushing.” – Anonymous
46. “You are capable of much more than you can even imagine. Keep pushing.” – Anonymous
47. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
Keep Pushing Quotes on Failure
48. “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Anonymous
49. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time, more wisely.” – Henry Ford
50. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert Kennedy
51. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” – Theodore Roosevelt
52. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve, the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
53. “It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
54. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
55. “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” – Roy T. Bennett
56. “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” – Eloise Ristad
Short Keep Pushing Quotes for a Better Life
57. “Remember, difficult does not mean impossible.” – Anonymous
58. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
59. “We just keep pushing until we can do it.” – Bobby Boland
60. “Real champions fight through adversity.” – Conor McGregor
Did These Keep Pushing Quotes Inspire You to Keep Striving Until You Succeed?
Life’s challenges can sometimes overwhelm us, causing us to succumb rather than overcome them. We also tend to limit our ability to move forward because we are afraid of failing and being hurt.
Failure, on the other hand, is a natural part of life; it helps us grow and even strengthens us to face new challenges. And as long as you don’t let failure ruin you and instead use it as a stepping stone to becoming great again, you’ll be fine.
We hope that these keep pushing quotes inspire you to believe in yourself and never give up in the face of adversity.
Which of these keep pushing quotes inspires you the most? Please let us know in the comments.