Palm Sunday Quotes Audio File
These Palm Sunday quotes will help you strengthen your faith in God and appreciate his sacrifice for humanity’s sin.
Palm Sunday marks Jesus Christ’s triumphal entry into Jerusalem. An event in which Jesus chose to carry out his mission, giving all Christians hope.
Jesus Christ dedicated his life to preaching the gospel of God, even giving himself to atone for sins he never committed. He never wants anything in return from us except that we fulfill God’s commands in order to be certain of our salvation. These Palm Sunday quotes were handpicked to remind us of Jesus Christ’s love for us and that his sacrifice in redeeming us was never in vain.
Start reading here.
Please see our collection of Bible Life Quotes for additional motivation.
Palm Sunday Quotes That Will Inspire You to Renew Your Life
1. “We must not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at the proper time if we don’t give up.” – Anonymous
2. “We understand and acknowledge that the Resurrection has placed a glorious crown upon all of Christ’s sufferings!” – Anonymous
3. “May the spirit of this holy occasion, the warmth of the season, make your heart bloom with joy and happiness. Have a blessed Palm Sunday.” – Anonymous
4. “No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” – William Penn
5. “Today, many years ago, he rode a donkey, not a horse. Peace is still the way he travels.” – Anonymous
6. “Palm Sunday is to take inspiration from Christ and be a good soul. Make sure to have a wonderful Palm Sunday!” – Anonymous
7. “Palm Sunday is the celebration of new flowers and chirping birds. It is the celebration of the arrival of Jesus in our lives.” – Anonymous
Palm Sunday Quotes That Will Help You Strengthen Your Faith
8. “Alleluia, how the people cheer and palm leaves rustle as the king draws near.” – John Beavis
9. “On this holy occasion, I pray that you may enjoy the favor and blessings of God throughout your life.” – Anonymous
10. “Let’s welcome this Palm Sunday by singing and praising the Lord Jesus. Hail the Lord.” – Anonymous
11. “We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining—they just shine.” – Dwight L. Moody
12. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” – Saint Augustine
13. “Our lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf of springtime.” – Martin Luther King
14. “Have a blessed and happy Palm Sunday. Remember a week before he was crucified like a criminal, he rode into the city a king.” – Anonymous
15. “May the angels protect you, may the sadness forget you, may goodness surround you, and may God always bless you. Happy Palm Sunday!” – Anonymous
16. “Life is full of ups and downs. Glorify God during the ups and fully trust in Him during the downs. Happy Palm Sunday to you.” – Anonymous
17. “May you enjoy the beauty of the season of spring, May your heart be filled with happiness and joy, May you have a wonderful Palm Sunday with your loved ones, Warm wishes on Palm Sunday to you.” – Anonymous
18. “Lord, we lift up your name. With hearts full of praise; Be exalted, O Lord my God! Hosanna in the highest!” – Anonymous
Palm Sunday Quotes and Passage From the Bible
19. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come. The old has gone, the new is here!” – Acts 4:33
20. “Because he poured out his soul to death and was numbered with the transgressors, yet he bore the sin of many and makes intercession for the transgressors.” – Isaiah 53:12
21. “See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey.” – Zechariah 9:9
22. “We must not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at the proper time if we don’t give up.” – Galatians 6:9
23. “For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” – John 3:16-17
24. “This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” – Psalm 118:24
25. “They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.” – Luke 24:2-3
26. “He exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms.” – Ephesians 1:20
27. “Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!” – Matthew 21:9
28. “With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.” – Acts 4:33
29. “And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross!” – Philippians 2:8
30. “As he was drawing near—already on the way down the Mount of Olives—the whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen.” – Luke 19:37
Sunday Bible Verse to Live By
31. “Lord, we lift up your name. With hearts full of praise; Be exalted, O Lord my God! Hosanna in the highest!” – Carl Tuttle
32. “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live.'” – John 11:25
33. “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.” – Ephesians 6:10
34. “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.” – Colossians 3:13
35. “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man, this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.’” – Mark 10:27
36. “Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!” – Psalm 31:24
37. “It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all.” – 1 Timothy 1:15
38. “And Peter said to them, ‘Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.'” – Acts 2:38
Palm Sunday Quotes and Scripture
39. “And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord; it shall rejoice in his salvation.” – Psalm 35:9
40. “So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, ‘Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!’” – John 12:13
41. “We love because he first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19
42. “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'” – John 14:6
43. “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Mark 10:9
44. “Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” – Luke 19:38
45. “Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse appeared. Its rider is the Faithful and True; he judges and wages just wars.” – Revelation 19:11
Palm Sunday Quotes and Its Meaning in Our Lives
46. “Palm Sunday is like a glimpse of Easter. It’s a little bit joyful after being somber during Lent.” – Laura Gale
47. “But Palm Sunday tells us that—it is the cross that is the true tree of life.” – Pope Benedict XVI
48. “Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, ‘Christ is risen,’ but’ shall rise.’” – Phillips Brooks
49. “Ride on, ride on in majesty! In lowly pomp ride on to die; O Christ, thy triumphs now begin O’er captive death and conquered sin.” – Henry Hart Milman
50. “What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured.” – Kurt Vonnegut
51. “I believe in one God, the first and great cause of goodness. I also believe in Jesus Christ, the rebirth of the world. I also believe in the Holy Ghost, the comforter.” – Daniel Morgan
52. “May God shower you with blessings and love on Palm Sunday and always. Have a blessed day.” – Anonymous
53. “A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was the perfect act.” – Mahatma Gandhi
54. “I chose cultural anthropology since it offered the greatest opportunity to write high-minded balderdash.” – Kurt Vonnegut
55. “We understand and acknowledge that the Resurrection has placed a glorious crown upon all of Christ’s sufferings!” – A.W. Tozer
56. “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.'” – Billy Graham
57. “It may well be that the world is denied miracle after miracle and triumph after triumph because we will not bring to Christ what we have and what we are. If just as we are, we would lay ourselves on the altar of service of Jesus Christ, there is no saying what Christ could do with us and through us.” – William Barclay
Which of These Palm Sunday Quotes Did You Find Most Helpful in Reaffirming Your Faith?
Palm Sunday is a well-known Christian and Roman Catholic holiday. They believe that Jesus Christ made several sacrifices for humanity, including the sacrifice of his own life to atone for humanity’s sin.
On Palm Sunday, this event is commemorated by carrying palm fronds and being blessed with holy water before the procession. Palm Sunday is the first day of Holy Week and a Christian moveable feast observed on the Sunday preceding Easter.
Some people utilize this period to repent of their misdeeds and begin the process of renewing their lives. Is it enough, though, to simply show up to the church on Palm Sunday and partake in the event? Have you ever considered the true meaning of Jesus’ sacrifice?
True, we are only human, and we are prone to sin; nevertheless, we are also given ample opportunity to repent and renew our lives. Let us not waste Jesus Christ’s sacrifice and renew our lives, not merely because the Lenten season is approaching or for some hypocritical excuse.
Nobody is perfect, and everyone sins, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be forgiven. God loves us, and if we ask for his forgiveness wholeheartedly, he will understand. We hope that these Palm Sunday celebrations remind you of the great sacrifice Jesus Christ made for our salvation.
Which of these Palm Sunday quotes resonated with you the most? Please let us know in the comments.