“4-Thought-for-the-Day-zig-ziglar” by Dorset Photographic is marked with CC BY-NC 2.0.| Cropped from the original.
Zig Ziglar Quotes Audio File
Eliminate your fear of failing in life with these Zig Ziglar quotes that will give you the confidence to try again.
There are so many things we need to do in order to live our best lives. One of the most important things we can do is to make sure we are always learning. To achieve our life goals, we should arm ourselves with tools that will help us overcome adversity.
Zig Ziglar quotes is a great collection from the well-known motivational speaker and author Zig Ziglar. These quotes will provide you with words of wisdom to get you started on the right track.
Also, please read our collection of Mahatma Gandhi quotes.
Zig Ziglar Quotes You Wish You Knew Before
1. “Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission.”
2. “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.”
3. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”
4. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have 24-hour days.”
5. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
6. “The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.”
7. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
8. “The more you are grateful for what you have the more you will have to be grateful for.”
9. “F-E-A-R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.”
10. “When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.”
11. “Time can be an ally or an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and your determination to use every available minute.”
12. “If you are not willing to learn no one can help you. If you are determined to learn no one can stop you.”
13. “Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who don’t give up.”
14. “Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.”
Zig Ziglar Quotes to Boost Your Confidence in the Face of Adversity
15. “Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.”
16. “Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength.”
17. “The first step in solving a problem is to recognize that it does exist.”
18. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
19. “Put all excuses aside and remember this: ‘You are capable.’”
20. “Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.”
21. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.”
22. “If you have the character to hang in there when it’s tough, you will develop or acquire every other characteristic necessary to win in the game of life.”
Powerful Zig Ziglar Quotes to Motivate you
23. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
24. “Make today worth remembering.”
25. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
26. “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.”
27. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
28. “Every choice you make has an end result.”
29. “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.”
30. “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.”
31. “The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.”
Zig Ziglar Quotes That Will Urge You to Keep Going
32. “One of the main reasons people fail to reach their full potential is because they are unwilling to risk anything.”
33. “Don’t let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future.”
34. “If you do not think you deserve success, then you will do things that will keep you from getting success.”
35. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.”
36. “Most people who fail in their dream fail not from lack of ability but from lack of commitment.”
37. “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.”
38. “Failure is an event, it is not a person—yesterday ended last night—today is a brand new day and it’s yours.”
39. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
40. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
Did These Zig Ziglar Quotes Change Your Perspective on the World?
We have a unique opportunity as humans to express ourselves through our voices. And when used correctly, it can be transformed into a powerful weapon beyond our imagination.
With this in mind, we encourage you to use it responsibly and not to use it to harm others.
Have you ever tried making one of Zig Ziglar’s quotes your daily mantra? What was your experience like with it? Please tell us in the comments.